Monday, June 8

Pink Cadillac



It looks like ages that we were there,the other side of the sea to see our Millwall play the League 1 final in Wembley. After that defeat I had enough of it for a while. No football for a while...it felt great,no dissapointments,no stress like will we get to that final or not,all over for a while. But now only a little while later it starts irritating.
What it has got to do with a pink cadillac,I really haven,t got a clue but I thought it was nice to show you some of the pic,s that a friend of us took when they were driving around London on their way to the big day of our club at Wembley. There were a lot of limo's with Wall fans but she's got a PINK one. It was good to see it altough we weren,t invited...... ;-) When I met her for the first time I thought she was a little bit different than others and now nowing her for a few years I know it for sure...a pink Caddie......ghehehe LOVELY.
This way I like to thank het for using her pics on here. And ofcourse we will see you soon......before 2011 ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment