Tuesday, August 11

Molesley: I was going to wear my West Ham shirt!



AFC Bournemouth midfielder Mark Molesley has joked that he might wear a West Ham United shirt underneath his Cherries strip at Millwall on Tuesday night.

Molesley originally from London, has been to the Den before, but as a supporter to watch his childhood team West Ham.

Returning to play against them is something Molesley is looking forward too and he told the Daily Echo...

"When the draw was made, I joked with some of the lads that I was going to wear my West Ham shirt under my Bournemouth one but I don`t think it would be a very good idea...'

'...It`s a great draw for us and we are all looking forward to it. You always look out for the cup draws to see who you are going to get and Millwall is a good fixture for us.

"It will give us a chance to pit our wits against so-called bigger opposition. We always seem to do well against the better teams so it might suit us."

1 comment: