Sunday, October 25

SHUT THAT DOOR!!!


Leeds finally found their way to South London and after drinking in Holborn, the West End and anywhere else that did not have a SE postcde in previous years.
70 Leeds were in The Weatherspoons bar. About 10.30 Millwall went around to the Weatherspoons, bottles and everything getting launched, most of the Leeds ran back in the pub. Millwall called them outside onto the street but they wouldnt come past the fenced off beer garden bit at the front. They was shouting "you're shit Millwall" but wouldnt come out. Old bill came steamed down and, you've guessed it, once they was in between the pub and the Millwall the Leeds all came out the pub. End of, Old bill swamped the area. Leeds got marched to the ground and put in there double early.

So short conclusion....nice that after 6 years you finaly managed to get to SE London,but don,t bother next time cause all you can do is hiding.......again!

4 comments:

  1. dont cut and paste from other websites you jokers, you will find that the prper leeds scum were marched to surrey quays and sent to a pub in leiceter square

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why shouldn,t I do that? It was what happened wasn,t it? Proper Leeds scum???? do they excist than?

    ReplyDelete
  3. find your own content. this site is a good one dont spoil it, with keyboard warriors comments,
    to be honest leeds didnt really turn up, only a few mouthy c---s at the quays if they had wanted it they shoul dhave walked round the corner
    more photos please.
    cheers knobbyblue

    ReplyDelete
  4. No probs with you seeing things different than I do. I felt that Saturdaymorning that what I have coppied was the closest to the truth. And as I am a lazy bastard I love to coppy,saves me a lot of thinking ;-) And if you really know me,you know I,m not a keyboard warrior,I,m a runner ;-)

    ReplyDelete