Wednesday, April 7

Old discussion


Millwall is doing well,very well actually,the official site calls for buying tickets early and let us know that over 44.000 fans have visited The new Den in three matches,Charlton,Stockport and Brentford..well that,s good. Only thing I and with me a lot of Wall,that support the team always,everywhere,every shithole and no matter what day or how bad our preformence is,where were you the times we were fighting relegation? Not that I do mind I have my tickets so that,s not the problem.
But for the glory Wall's....I hope you,ll enjoy sitting on the seat of Wall fan that really do care and was there when you were at home looking for exuses not to follow MILLWALL.
Plasic fans.....hope you will be there when things are not going well,the times that Wall needs you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment