Thursday, February 4

Financial crisis



Berlyson in Southwark news
.........The Lions were also linked with costly moves for the likes of Kevin Lisbie and Lee Barnard, but Berylson feels that the club should be wary of overspending on new additions.

"There are a lot of players out there earning more than they should, which is making deals impossible," he said.
"Take a player who is earning £8,000 a week - that's more than £1.2million over three years.

Can I count on getting 15,000 people to every game to take care of that? No, I can't - I can count on nine or ten thousand. If I start getting more then that starts changing my economics, but I can't risk the company over it.

.....Well if we look at the following clubs......

Manchester United's grim week got even worse on Wednesday when annual accounts revealed that the club's parent company has overall debt which has swollen to £716.5million.


and





Premier League crisis club Portsmouth have their fourth owner of the season after being taken over by Hong Kong-based businessman Balram Chainrai.
Berlyson isn,t doing it that bad.......????

No comments:

Post a Comment