Thursday, February 4

Zak returns


Zak the Yank will return to The Den with his new canaries. The Liverpudlian centre-half moved to Carrow Road for a cut-price fee last month having been transfer listed after rejecting a new contract with the club the previous summer. Whitbread has made two substitute appearances since joining the Canaries and is not expected to make his first start for the club at the Den on Saturday, but Millwall fans will nevertheless be relishing getting one over the player who made 119 appearances for the Lions.
Like me,some other people at The Den don,t like the way Zak left The LIONS. In my opinion he,s a greedy c..t who only gives about money. Maybe club players don,t excist anymore,maybe I,m living in the past,but rejecting a contract cause a player thinks he,s more worth or is better than Millwall FC is something that I can,t handle.
He did play some good matches for Wall,but can,t be bothered if he break his leg this Saturday.
You can click the following link.to see this brilliant picture
But heeey,that,s my opinion,I know that there all still people at Millwall who love the geezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment